The six elected members of the Board of Trustees develop policies necessary for the governance of State Fair Community College’s educational and administrative responsibilities. The board delegates to the president the responsibility of implementing all policies and appraises the effectiveness of policy implementation through evaluation of school operations, practices and program outcomes.
The trustees will meet at 4 p.m. Nov. 22 in Hopkins Board Room for a work session to discuss capital projects and tour the Stauffacher, Fielding and Hopkins buildings. The regular meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m. The public is invited. A live stream of the meeting will be available on this page. The agenda is linked below.
Trustees serve six-year terms and meet at 5:30 p.m. the fourth Thursday of each month, except in December.
- Tuesday, Nov. 22
- Tuesday, Oct. 25
- Thursday, Sept. 22
- Thursday, Aug. 25
- Thursday, July 28
- Thursday, June 30
- Thursday, May 26
- Thursday, April 28 (Revised-items #8 & #13 new)
- Thursday, April 14 Special General Session
- Thursday, March 24
- Tuesday, March 8 Special Executive Session
- Thursday, March 3 Special Executive Session
- Wednesday, March 2 Special Executive Session
- Thursday, Feb. 24
- Monday, Feb. 21
- Thursday, Jan. 27 (Revised)