State Fair Community College provides relevant and responsive learning experiences that empower our students and communities to prosper.
In support of this mission, SFCC will:
- Prepare our students to accomplish their goals in college transfer, career development, skill attainment, or life-long learning through exemplary education and support services.
- Deliver educational programs that are accessible, affordable, and applicable to current and future career pathways.
- Provide a college experience that is student-centered and responsive to the needs of a diverse student body.
- Anticipate workforce development needs with forward-thinking solutions and innovative technology that meet and exceed industry standards.
- Collaborate with education, government, and business partners to advance the prosperity of individuals and communities in our region.
- Strengthen and enrich the intellectual, economic, and cultural vitality of the communities we serve.
State Fair Community College will be the communities’ preferred choice, where students, faculty, and staff realize their confidence, passion, skills, and potential.
- Deliver exemplary teaching and learning
- Maximize enrollment and student persistence
- Enhance the student experience
- Connect students with career and transfer opportunities
- Optimize institutional health
- Nurture community relationships
A collaborative, supportive, and fun environment responsive to the populations we serve.
Purposeful decision-making, planning and resource allocation that promote the best interests of students.
Personal Growth and Success
Lifelong learning practices for the enrichment, wellbeing and betterment of our students and employees.
A diverse and inclusive environment of trust, courtesy and open communication.
Ethical and honest behavior that recognizes the dignity and contributions of all individuals.
Continuous improvement and innovation to ensure programs, service and processes are effective, efficient and exceptional.