State Fair Community College uses Canvas, a web-based learning management system (LMS). Students and faculty use it to access and manage online courses and to communicate about course content, assignments, exams, and more. Nearly every program at SFCC uses Canvas to deliver online courses and to enhance on-ground and hybrid classes.
If you have any technical questions or concerns, please call the 24/7 Help Desk at 1-866-295-3070!
Just log in to mySFCC and click the Canvas icon on the Welcome page. That’s how easy it is to take our online courses. Instructors cover the same content as in on-campus classes; the only difference is that you do the work using a computer and the internet without coming to campus. We offer more than 260 online classes, plus two complete degree programs online. You can …
- Take courses both online and on campus to complete degree requirements
- Access course syllabi and information, post comments and turn in assignments from anywhere you have access to a computer and the internet
- Connect directly with online instructors and advisors when you have questions or concerns
- Access Roadrunner Ready, our student orientation module, at your convenience and as often as you want
- Complete an Associate of Arts transfer degree or an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Management completely online
Classes are delivered 100 percent online. Your instructor may meet students face-to-face for an initial session, and testing may be at a proctored site. The material you cover is the same as if you took the class on campus.
Classes combine classroom and online coursework and typically meet only once or twice a week on campus.
Classes labeled as Webcon meet via Zoom or other web-based platforms at regular times and days.