The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires SFCC to disclose information to potential and currently enrolled students as well as prospective and current employees.
This page provides a single access point for required disclosures regarding (but not limited to) general statistics about SFCC, financial assistance (including loans), student outcome data, athletic participation, campus security, student rights and responsibilities, and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act at State Fair Community College. Additionally, this information is provided to avoid any and all misrepresentation of our educational programs, financial charges and employability of our graduates.
- Compliment or Complaint? Tell us what we’re doing right and what we can do better using this Compliment or Complaint form.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Price of Attendance
- SFCC develops standard student budgets that reflect average expenses for a nine-month academic year. These standard budgets are revised annually to take into account increases in tuition, fees, housing, transportation and inflation. These budgets give the students an idea of how much it will cost to attend SFCC if all costs are taken into consideration. The COA varies by type of school, the direct and indirect costs associated with that school, and it may vary from one program of study to another. The types of expenses that SFCC normally uses to determine COA are tuition and fees, books and supplies, room and board, transportation, and loan fees.
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Financial Aid
- Academic Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- School and Program Accreditation
- Net Price Calculator
- Textbook Information
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates) (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates (Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates) (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Licensure and Certification Placement Results
- Student Success after Graduation
- 180-Day Follow-Up Placement
- Transfer Success Report
- Retention Rate
- Security Report
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Fire Safety Report
- Gainful Employment (GE)
- Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members
- State Grant Assistance
- Sex Offender List
- Sex Offender Registry
- Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)
- Regulation 2130 – Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Regulation 2160 – Reporting and Appeals Process
- Regulation 2820 – Definitions and Sexual Misconduct Investigation Process
- Regulation 2824 – Notification of Danger or Threat
- Regulation 2826 – Safety and Security Awareness Programming
- Regulation 2829 – Sexual Misconduct Reporting Information and Sanctions
This content is continually updated as information becomes available.