Your transcript is your official academic record at the college. You may be required to provide transcripts when transferring schools or applying for certain jobs. Transcripts are permanently maintained for each student who enrolls at SFCC.

How Do I Request a Transcript?

SFCC uses the National Student Clearinghouse as our online transcript services provider. We do not accept transcript requests in person, by telephone, email, fax, or in writing.

To request your transcript, access the National Student Clearinghouse secure site and follow the step-by-step instructions.

Active students who still have access to mySFCC may also request a transcript online in mySFCC > Academics >> I need to … >> Request Official Transcript or Check Status.

If you experience a problem submitting your request, call our office during business hours. Please do not submit your request again until we let you know the problem has been solved.

All requests are processed in the order we receive them. Transcripts cost $10 per copy plus a processing fee. You can pay with a credit/debit card or e-check.

Delivery Options

  • Mail
  • Hold for pickup Temporarily Unavailable due to Covid-19 Pandemic
  • Electronic PDF direct to recipient

We do not offer same-day, fax or rush options. It is important to check with your recipient to determine which delivery options are acceptable. A transcript is not considered official if the seal is broken.

Unofficial Transcripts

You do not have the option to order unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. Active students at State Fair Community College can access their unofficial transcript through mySFCC, the student portal.

Processing Time

  • Our normal processing time is two business days. This does not include mail time or electronic retrieval time by the recipient of your transcript.
  • During busy periods such as graduation, enrollment and grade processing, there may be a longer processing time.
  • Records for academic work completed prior to 1986 are not electronic and may require a longer processing time.
  • Requests cannot be processed if you have a financial obligation to the college. You may request a transcript, but the request will not be processed until your obligation has been satisfied and the hold released. The request will be held for 30 days.

Third-Party Requests

If you are requesting a transcript on behalf of a student for employment, a background check or legal matter, contact our office during business hours for more information.

Current TRiO Student Requests

If you are a current TRiO student requesting a transcript, contact our office during business hours for more information.

Eldon Career Center LPN Record Requests

SFCC is the Custodian of Records for Eldon Career Center LPN records. Requesting these records is the same process as requesting a transcript. Please attach a document to your request indicating you need an Eldon Career Center LPN record.

Toll Free (877) 311-7322

It's about community!

Take the next step.

Roadrunner logo
Segment Pixel