SFCC-Clinton is located in the Truman Regional Educational Center, and provides general education classes, career programs, associate degrees, and even bachelor’s degrees.
The center features classrooms, lab space, a testing center, and a commons area. SFCC-Clinton serves an average of 350 students, offering an excellent learning environment for anyone seeking a college education at a low cost. We strive to meet our students wherever they are and help them reach their educational goals.
Areas of Study
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management with two specialties: Management and Office Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Development
- Associate of Applied Science in General Career Studies
- Associate of Applied Science in Paraprofessional Educator
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assistant
- Professional Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Classes in programs offered at other SFCC locations
Because of a partnership with Central Methodist University (CMU), students attending SFCC-Clinton also can earn Bachelor of Arts or Science degrees in Accounting, Applied Science in Management, Business, Child Development, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, General Studies, Middle School Education, Psychology, RN to BSN, Sociology, and Special Education.
CMU’s courses at SFCC-Clinton are taught in the late afternoon and early evening to accommodate working students and are designed for students who already have completed Associate of Art or Associate of Applied Science degrees. CMU’s courses also are appropriate for students who are interested in personal or professional enrichment and who are not seeking bachelor’s degrees.
CMU degree programs offered at SFCC are fully accredited. For more information visit CMU.