SFCC-Clinton is located in the Truman Regional Educational Center, and provides general education classes, career programs, associate degrees, and even bachelor’s degrees.
The center features classrooms, lab space, a testing center, and a commons area. SFCC-Clinton serves an average of 350 students, offering an excellent learning environment for anyone seeking a college education at a low cost. We strive to meet our students wherever they are and help them reach their educational goals.
Areas of Study
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Development
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Professional Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Skills Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Classes in programs offered at other SFCC locations
Because of a partnership with Central Methodist University (CMU), students attending SFCC-Clinton also can earn Bachelor of Arts or Science degrees in Accounting, Applied Science in Management, Business, Child Development, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, General Studies, Middle School Education, Psychology, RN to BSN, Sociology, and Special Education.
CMU degree programs offered at SFCC are fully accredited. For more information visit CMU.