SFCC-Eldon is located in the Eldon Career Center. The college assumed sponsorship of the center’s Practical Nursing program; added a transfer degree and an Industrial Maintenance program; and later added an Associate Degree Nursing program, providing more educational opportunities for lake-area students.
At SFCC-Eldon you can earn an Associate of Arts degree that can transfer to a four-year college or university; focus on career or technical programs; or choose one of our nursing programs.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology with an emphasis in Electrical Maintenance
- Professional Certificate in Total Productive Maintenance
- Skills Certificates in Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Professional Certificate in Practical Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
Staff and Faculty
Dr. Rhonda Hutton Gann
Associate Dean of Allied Health
Director, Associate Degree Nursing
Director, Practical Nursing
Coordinator, Associate Degree Nursing
Coordinator, Practical Nursing