Want a bachelor’s degree? Start here. When you’re ready to transfer, do your research and make a plan. We’ll work with you to help make your transfer experience a good one.
Transferring to a Four-Year College or University
Five Keys to a Great Transfer Experience
- Don’t delay – start planning today!
- Work with your navigator to stay on track.
- Work with your transfer institution to make sure you meet all transfer criteria and deadlines.
- Apply for admissions at your transfer institution.
- Send your official SFCC transcript to your transfer institution. Your transfer institution will determine how your courses will transfer from SFCC.
Missouri Reverse Transfer (MRT)
If you’ve never finished your associate degree but would still like to, the MRT program is a great option. You can even earn your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree.
Partnerships With Transfer Institutions
- Central Methodist University
- Drury University
- Grantham University
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Phoenix
- Park University
Questions about Transferring?
Check out the Missouri College Transfer Guide.