Want a bachelor’s degree? Start here. When you’re ready to transfer, do your research and make a plan. We’ll work with you to help make your transfer experience a good one.
Transferring to a Four-Year College or University
Five Keys to a Great Transfer Experience
- Don’t delay – start planning today!
- Work with your navigator to stay on track.
- Work with your transfer institution to make sure you meet all transfer criteria and deadlines.
- Apply for admissions at your transfer institution.
- Send your official SFCC transcript to your transfer institution. Your transfer institution will determine how your courses will transfer from SFCC.
Missouri Reverse Transfer (MRT)
If you’ve never finished your associate degree but would still like to, the MRT program is a great option. You can even earn your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree.
Partnerships With Transfer Institutions
- Central Methodist University
- Drury University
- Grantham University
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Phoenix
- Park University
- Ottawa University
- Western Governors University
SFCC has multiple articulation/transfer agreements specific to academic programs and degree options. Please review the specific articulation/transfer agreements with the institution you are wishing to attend for details.
Transfer College Links
SFCC students seeking a bachelor’s degree are well prepared to take their next academic step. Students may find helpful links to support you in exploring transfer opportunities.
Questions about Transferring?
Check out the Missouri College Transfer Guide.