Sedalia is State Fair Community College’s flagship campus.
With more than 300 acres, the Sedalia campus is home to an exciting fine and performing arts season with outstanding music, theatre and art performances for students and community members. The world-renowned Daum Museum of Contemporary Art features a diverse permanent collection and offers three exhibition cycles each year with up to 15 exhibitions. The Fred E. Davis Multipurpose Center has an indoor walking track that is open to the public, and the Sports Complex features an outdoor walking track and soccer and intramural fields. Roadrunners athletics includes men’s and women’s basketball and soccer, baseball, softball, spirit squad, shooting sports, esports, track and field, and cross country teams. The agriculture program has a 200-acre farm with row crops and a live herd. Technology education
SFCC offers continuing education and workforce development programs and classes for individuals, employees and business and industry. STEM classes and projects/camps are available to kids . Free adult literacy, High School Equivalency preparation, English Language Learner classes, and U.S. citizenship classes are offered by our Adult Education and Literacy program.
The college is accessible, affordable and offers classes in many convenient formats—traditional classroom courses, including late afternoon and evening classes; summer sessions; 10-day interim “minimester” classes; hybrid classes; and more than 260 online classes, including several complete degree and certificate programs online.
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Fine Arts
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- 65 degree and certificate programs in the arts, sciences, business, career, and technical fields
- More than 260 online classes
- Two complete degree programs online: an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Management
- Partnerships with Central Methodist University (CMU) to earn bachelor’s degrees in accounting, business, psychology, child development, early childhood education, criminal justice, elementary education, sociology, and nursing on the Sedalia campus
- Transfer agreements with 11 other four-year Missouri universities and dual admission agreements with CMU and the University of Central Missouri.
Because of a partnership with Central Methodist University (CMU), students attending the Sedalia campus also can earn Bachelor of Arts or Science degrees in Accounting, Applied Science in Management, Business, Child Development, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Educational Studies, Elementary Education, Interdisciplinary Studies, Middle School Education, Psychology, Special Education, and Sports Management.
CMU’s courses at SFCC’s Sedalia campus are taught in the late afternoon and early evening to accommodate working students and are designed for students who already have completed Associate of Art or Associate of Applied Science degrees. CMU’s courses also are appropriate for students who are interested in personal or professional enrichment and who are not seeking bachelor’s degrees.
CMU degree programs offered at SFCC are fully accredited. For more information visit CMU.