Sedalia is State Fair Community College’s flagship campus.
The 122-acre Sedalia campus is home to an exciting fine and performing arts season with outstanding music, theatre and art performances for students and community members. The world-renowned Daum Museum of Contemporary Art features a diverse permanent collection and offers three exhibition cycles each year with up to 15 exhibitions. The Fred E. Davis Multipurpose Center has an indoor walking track that is open to the public, and the Sports Complex features an outdoor walking track and soccer and intramural fields. Roadrunners athletics includes men’s and women’s basketball and soccer, baseball, softball, Spirit Squad, and the Roadettes Dance Team.
SFCC offers continuing education and workforce development programs and classes for individuals, employees and business and industry. Kids College provides more than 30 five-day classes each summer for students entering pre-kindergarten through 10th grade. Free adult literacy, High School Equivalency preparation, English Language Learner classes, and U.S. citizenship classes are offered by our Adult Education and Literacy program.
The college is accessible, affordable and offers classes in many convenient formats—traditional classroom courses, including late afternoon and evening classes; summer sessions; 10-day interim “minimester” classes; hybrid classes; and more than 260 online classes, including several complete degree and certificate programs online.
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Fine Arts
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- 65 degree and certificate programs in the arts, sciences, business, career, and technical fields
- More than 260 online classes
- Two complete degree programs online: an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Management
- Partnerships with Central Methodist University (CMU) to earn bachelor’s degrees in accounting, business, psychology, child development, early childhood education, criminal justice, elementary education, sociology, and nursing on the Sedalia campus
- Transfer agreements with 11 other four-year Missouri universities and dual admission agreements with CMU and the University of Central Missouri.