Be aware. Be ready. Be alert.
In case of an emergency, make sure you get the message!
Oct. 11, noon
SFCC Alert [SEDALIA]: SFCC will TEST its severe weather sirens at noon today. No need to take shelter during a test.
In the event of an actual severe weather situation:
- Building occupants should immediately move to a designated storm shelter as posted in classrooms and hallways.
- Walk rapidly in an orderly fashion
- In shelter, squat with hands locked at back of the neck protecting your head and remain in position until further word is given.
After the storm:
- Await “all clear” message from Campus Safety and Security, weather radio or administration. Building managers will tour buildings checking for injuries/damage.
- If occupants are injured, call 911 and notify Campus Safety and Security.
- Do not leave designated area until verbally instructed to do so by Campus Safety and Security or an administrator.
Courtesy of SFCC Safety and Security