SFCC’s Testing Services offers a wide range of services to both students and the community.
We provide testing services to:
- SFCC students who are entering, continuing and exiting
- Business and industry partners as they screen employees
- Non-SFCC students taking exams in curriculum at another college or for job certification and credentialing
- Persons taking the HiSET exam to obtain a state-issued high school equivalency credential
- As an authorized Pearson VUE testing site, we can administer a number of standardized tests. For a full list, visit the Pearson VUE website.
We also offer:
- Workforce development services through ACT WorkKeys and the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC), a skills assessment for students or community proficiency in basic skills to enter the workforce.
- On-site test proctoring
Register for a Test
There’s a lot to think about before you actually sit down to take a test. Do you register online, or by email? Where is the test given? How do you make an appointment? Are there resources to help you study? Here’s a list of the tests SFCC offers.
If you have documented disabilities, you may be entitled to additional services while enrolling or attending SFCC. Here’s what you need to know to request testing with accommodations.
The National College Testing Association (NCTA) has established standards and guidelines for testing centers and testing personnel. A list of test administrators who have endorsed these standards may be found on this website.
SFCC Testing Services adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines by providing accessible and supportive services for students and community patrons within the college’s service area. The services provide assessments that can be used to further their educational and career goals.