If you plan to transfer your courses to a four-year college or university without a degree, here’s what you need to know.

  • You can transfer to a public four-year Missouri institution by completing the Missouri Department of Higher Education’s 42-hour block of general education courses.
  • Without a degree or completion of the 42-hour block, the transfer institution will evaluate your courses on a course-by-course basis.
  • Make sure you review all admissions guidelines at your transfer institution.

Toll Free (877) 311-7322

It's about community!

State Fair Community College provides relevant and responsive learning experiences that empower our students and communities to prosper.

Roadrunner logo
Segment Pixel