When you enroll in classes, you accept responsibility for payment of all tuition and fees due to the college. Everyone must make tuition payment arrangements according to the following fees due dates to complete the enrollment process.

2022-2023 Tuition Fees Due Dates

SemesterDeadlinePayment methods
Fall 202211:59 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26, 2022*Pay in full by cash, wire transfer, check, credit or debit card, OR complete financial aid requirements, OR enroll in a payment plan.
Spring 202311:59 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, 2023*Pay in full by cash, wire transfer, check, credit or debit card, OR complete financial aid requirements, OR enroll in a payment plan.
Summer 202311:59 p.m. Monday, June 12, 2023*Pay in full by cash, wire transfer, check, credit or debit card, OR complete financial aid requirements, OR enroll in a payment plan.

*Failure to either pay in full or complete financial aid requirements by the deadline will result in a hold on your account. A hold means that you cannot make schedule changes, enroll in future terms or receive a transcript until you have paid your account balance in full. If you choose to enroll in a payment plan, you will not be able to receive a transcript until all payments for the current semester have been received and your account balance is zero.

However, if you have enrolled in a payment plan and wish to enroll when eligible in the next semester, you  will need to contact the Business office about temporarily releasing your hold if it is in good standing, i.e. no late or returned payments.

Your Payment Methods

  • Pay tuition and fees in full by cash, check, credit card, debit card or wire transfer

    Full payment can be made online in mySFCC

    After login, select the “Pay My Bill” tab and click on the “Pay Here” button in the Payment Center channel. To pay by credit/debit card, wire transfer or electronic check, choose the “Make a Payment” link in the Student Account section.

    Payment may also be made in person at the cashier’s window at the Sedalia campus and at the Boonville, Clinton and Lake of the Ozarks campuses.

    You may also pay over the phone using your credit/debit card by calling the Business office at (660) 530-5826.

    You may also mail payments to:

    SFCC Business office
    3201 W. 16th St.,
    Sedalia, MO 65301

    Checks must include your name and ID number and must be received in the Business office by the appropriate fees due date.

    Payment must be received by due date.

  • File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit it to SFCC
    • Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to get started.
    • SFCC’s federal school code is 007628.
    • It takes about 10 to 14 days for SFCC to receive a FAFSA after it’s been filed.
    • You may check the status of your FAFSA in the Financial Aid Requirements channel on the Financial Aid tab in mySFCC.
  • Enroll in a payment plan
    • If you cannot pay your bill in full or have a FAFSA on file with SFCC by the appropriate fees due date, you may want to sign up for SFCC’s low-cost, interest-free payment plan.
    • For details and instructions on how to sign up, visit the Payment Plan web page.
    • Access to sign up for the payment plan is available in mySFCC. If you’re already familiar with the payment plan and you are ready to sign up, log in to mySFCC, select the Student tab, and then select the Payment Center link in the Registration Tools channel. (Be sure to verify SFCC has received and processed your FAFSA first.)
  • Western Union International and Domestic Wire Payments

    SFCC is pleased to partner with Western Union Business Solutions

    Benefits include:

    • You can pay in your home currency or in the currency of your choice direct from your mobile, tablet or desktop device.
    • Pay online using local payment options or by bank transfer.
    • Exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks’ retail rates.
    • There are NO transaction charges from SFCC for foreign currency.
    • Your payment will include reference information to ensure that it reaches your student account quickly.
    • Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.

    How to make a payment?

    1. Login to mySFCC Payment Center.
    2. Choose Bank Wires for domestic or international payments.
    3. Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
    4. Obtain payment instructions.
    5. Complete your student payment online or in-person.

    If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact the SFCC Business office. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1(402) 884-3041 or email studentinquiries@westernunion.com.

    Policy Regarding Overpayments

    SFCC does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.

Frequently Asked Questions about Paying Your Bill

  • Will I receive a statement for my bill?

    While statements are mailed monthly to the address on your account, you also may view your statement and payment history online in mySFCC at any time.

  • What if someone else is paying my bill, i.e. my employer, the military, VA, TRA, WIOA or Voc Rehab?

    After you enroll, the appropriate documentation from the organization paying your bill must be submitted to the correct office by the appropriate fees dues date in order for your classes to be held.

    If your bill is being paid by WIOA, TRA, Voc Rehab, your employer, the military, or VA Vocational Rehabilitation, documentation should be submitted to the Business office in the Hopkins Student Services Center on the Sedalia campus. Students taking classes at SFCC-Whiteman AFB may submit employer or military documentation to that office.

    If your bill is being paid by the GI Bill®, please ensure that the SFCC Veterans Advisor, located in the Hopkins Student Services Center, has submitted your enrollment verification. In compliance with Section 103 of the Veteran Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, SFCC will not impose to students using GI Bill benefits late fees, access to facilities, or other penalty due to a late payment of tuition and/or fees from the VA. This would apply if the payments have not been received within 90 days of the beginning of the term and the Secretary would have the authority to waive this requirement. Students are required to provide documentation (ie. certificate of eligibility) to ensure they are entitled to GI Benefits.

    GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.

  • What if I add or drop a class?

    If you add classes throughout the enrollment period, your account balance will change and your payments will be recalculated.

    If you drop classes, you need to be aware of refund dates, the affect it will have on your financial aid status, your eligibility for aid programs, auto or medical insurance coverage, or your progress toward degree completion.

  • If I’m unable to continue going to class for any reason, what should I do?

    Sometimes circumstances may keep you from attending class. If you have to stop attending a class for any reason, you must officially drop the class before the 100 percent tuition/fee refund deadline or you will still be responsible for the cost. You may have other charges on your account balance for which you are still responsible. Not attending classes may also affect your financial aid eligibility.

Toll Free (877) 311-7322

It's about community!

State Fair Community College provides relevant and responsive learning experiences that empower our students and communities to prosper.

Roadrunner logo
Segment Pixel