What is my SFCC BLUECARD?
The BLUECARD is your official multipurpose SFCC ID card. Please carry it with you, and keep it in a safe place (wallet/purse), just as you would a credit card.
Your card and related accounts are nontransferable. Your BLUECARD may be deactivated and/or retained when presented by anyone other than the cardholder.
Where do I get my BLUECARD?
You can pick up your BLUECARD in Student Services, Hopkins Student Center, Room 750, on the Sedalia campus during regular office hours. An app is coming fall 2021 that will allow students to upload their photo into an electronic ID card. Check the announcements in mySFCC for updates.
If you need a physical ID card but attend an extended campus, you should contact the extended campus director or navigator. Once the app is available, you will be able to upload your picture. The extended campus staff will contact the Sedalia campus to print your BLUECARD and send it to the extended campus site.
Online students requesting a BLUECARD should use their SFCC email to contact email@example.com.
What should I bring with me to get my BLUECARD?
Your current SFCC class schedule (printed or electronic copy)
Is there a charge for the BLUECARD?
There is no charge for your BLUECARD.
If I’m an employee and also a student, can I get a “student” BLUECARD?
No. Since you are classified primarily as an employee, this is your required classification.
How do I use my BLUECARD?
- For identification—The BLUECARD is your official SFCC ID card, so keep it with you at all times.
- To check out materials from the Donald C. Proctor Library
- To pay for print and copy materials (five cents per page) in the library and computer labs on the Sedalia campus and Boonville, Clinton and Lake of the Ozarks locations. (At the beginning of each semester, you’ll receive 20 free pages. Once you’ve used the free pages, you’ll need to add Roadrunner Bucks (money) to your card.)
- To buy items in the Café and Campus Store (as long as there is money on your card)
- For free admission to SFCC concerts, plays (except the children’s musical), Roadrunner athletic events, and other student activities
How do I add Roadrunner Bucks (money) to my BLUECARD account?
- Go to the cashier’s window at the Business office in the Hopkins Center and add a minimum of $5 with cash, check, debit card, or credit card.
- Call the Business office at (660) 530-5826 to add funds by phone with a debit or credit card.
- Click the Add Funds Now button on the left to add funds online with a credit or debit card.
What happens to my Roadrunner Bucks balance at the end of a semester, when I graduate or if I withdraw from SFCC?
Balances carry forward at the end of each semester. Upon withdrawal or graduation, you may ask to have your Roadrunner Bucks moved to your student account by contacting the Business office on the Sedalia campus. At a later date, you’ll receive a check in the mail for any account balance. Since checks are mailed to your address on file, keep your address current by going to mySFCC > Home > Personal Information.
If you have less than $5 in unused Roadrunner Bucks left in your account, you will forfeit that amount to SFCC after 12 months of inactivity. Unused balances greater than $5 will be automatically moved to your account after 12 months of inactivity, and a $5 processing fee will be assessed.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
- Report it to the Business office immediately by calling (660) 530-5826. It’s possible someone may have found it and turned it in. (Instructions on the back of the card direct people to return found cards to the Business office.)
- If it has not been turned in, we will deactivate your card. If your card is used between the time it is lost or stolen and deactivation, any charges made to it are your responsibility. We will issue you a replacement card. Do not punch holes in the card as it could disable the card.
If I get a replacement card, can I keep the old card?
No. Your BLUECARD is actually college property and old cards should be returned. Also, once you report your card lost or stolen it is no longer active.
My name has changed; how do I get a BLUECARD with my new name?
- Bring documentation of the change (marriage certificate, divorce decree) to Academic Records and Registrar in Student Services, Hopkins Student Center
- Wait at least 48 hours for your student records to be updated with your new name
- Then bring your old card to Student Services in Hopkins, Room 750, and request a new card. The new card will be printed with the same photo.
Can I use my BLUECARD to print if there is no money in my account?
No. You will need to add money to your account online in mySFCC, in person at the Business office on the Sedalia campus or at the administrative offices at the Boonville, Clinton and Lake of the Ozarks locations.
If I don’t have my card or any money in my account, can I pay for printing or copying with cash?
No. Staff members in printer locations are unable to accept cash. You will need to add money to your account in person or online.
What if I have an old SFCC card?
Any prior ID card should be destroyed as it may contain personal identification on the magnetic strip.
Problems printing copies?
Contact the 24/7 Central Help Desk at (866) 295-3070.
- Title IX
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Admissions & Outreach
- Academic Records & Registrar
- Adult Education & Literacy
- Campus Store
- Career & Technology Center
- Career Services
- College Now
- Counseling Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Finance & Administration
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Navigator Advising
- Marketing & Communications
- Payroll Services
- Safety & Security
- Student Success Center
- Testing Services
- Transfer Services
- TRiO SSS
- Tutoring Services
- Upward Bound