SFCC Student Identification Card – Actual image of card will vary.
  • What is my SFCC BLUECARD?

    The BLUECARD is your official multipurpose SFCC ID card

    Your card and related accounts are nontransferable. Your BLUECARD may be deactivated and/or retained when presented by anyone other than the cardholder.

  • Where do I get my BLUECARD?

    You can now generate your own electronic student ID (BLUECARD) using the TouchNet OneCard app

    Go to the app store on your mobile device and search for TouchNet OneCard and install it. If you are not able to locate the app by searching for it, your phone may not be compatible with the app. 

    The first time you open the app, select “Not my school” at the bottom of the screen, search for and select State Fair Community College. You will be redirected to SFCC login where you will work through Multi Factor Authentication (use your same SFCC login and password information that you use to log in to mySFCC). 

    If you already have a BLUECARD, you will see your electronic ID card in the app. You can use it everywhere you use your card now.  

    If you don’t have a BLUECARD, you can start the process in the TouchNet OneCard app.

    Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner (three short horizontal lines), and select Update or Submit Photo. The app allows you to take a picture or choose one from your photo library. Please follow these guidelines for your picture:

    • Make sure the photo presents the full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin.
    • Center your head within the frame.
    • You should have a neutral expression and face the camera.
    • Only one subject should be in the frame.

    Once submitted, your photo will be reviewed and further information will be sent in your SFCC email. When your photo is approved, you will find your electronic BLUECARD in the TouchNet One Card App. 

    If you are unable to download the app to your phone to create your ID, you can pick up your physical BLUECARD in Student Services, Hopkins Student Center, Room 750, on the Sedalia campus during regular office hours.

    If you need a physical ID card but attend an extended campus, you should contact the extended campus director or navigator. The extended campus staff will contact the Sedalia campus to print your BLUECARD and send it to the extended campus site. 

    Additional questions please contact Student Services at 660-530-5830.

  • What should I bring with me to get my physical BLUECARD if needed?

    Your current SFCC class schedule (printed or electronic copy)

  • Is there a charge for the BLUECARD?

    There is no charge for your BLUECARD.


  • If I’m an employee and also a student, can I get a “student” BLUECARD?

    No. Since you are classified primarily as an employee, this is your required classification.

  • How do I use my BLUECARD?
    • For identification—The BLUECARD is your official SFCC ID card, so keep it with you at all times.
    • To check out materials from the Donald C. Proctor Library
    • To pay for print and copy materials (five cents per page) in the library and computer labs on the Sedalia campus and Boonville, Clinton and Lake of the Ozarks locations. (At the beginning of each semester, you’ll receive 20 free pages. Once you’ve used the free pages, you’ll need to add Roadrunner Bucks (money) to your card.)
    • To buy items in the Café and Campus Store (as long as there is money on your card)
      • Touch Net OneCard App “View Card” => “Back” will show barcode to be scanned in Café and Campus Store.
      • Food and Vending Select “Café #00027” Authorize Terminal “Yes”- This will send your information to the Café computer, when you check out at terminal let them know you have checked in online.
    • Door and Access – At this time this function on the OneCard App is unavailable.
    • For free admission to SFCC concerts, plays (except the children’s musical), Roadrunner athletic events, and other student activities
  • How do I add Roadrunner Bucks (money) to my BLUECARD account?
    • Go to the cashier’s window at the Business office in the Hopkins Center and add a minimum of $5 with cash, check, debit card, or credit card.
    • Call the Business office at (660) 530-5826 to add funds by phone with a debit or credit card.
    • Click the Add Funds Now button on the left to add funds online with a credit or debit card. 
    • On the Touch Net OneCard app click the “Funds” on the lower left of the home screen to add funds with a credit or debit card.
  • What happens to my Roadrunner Bucks balance at the end of a semester, when I graduate or if I withdraw from SFCC?

    Balances carry forward at the end of each semester. Upon withdrawal or graduation, you may ask to have your Roadrunner Bucks moved to your student account by contacting the Business office on the Sedalia campus. At a later date, you’ll receive a check in the mail for any account balance. Since checks are mailed to your address on file, keep your address current by going to mySFCC > Home > Personal Information.

    If you have less than $5 in unused Roadrunner Bucks left in your account, you will forfeit that amount to SFCC after 12 months of inactivity. Unused balances greater than $5 will be automatically moved to your account after 12 months of inactivity, and a $5 processing fee will be assessed.

  • What if my physical card is lost or stolen?
    • Report it to the Business office immediately by calling (660) 530-5826. It’s possible someone may have found it and turned it in. (Instructions on the back of the card direct people to return found cards to the Business office.)
    • If it has not been turned in, we will deactivate your card. If your card is used between the time it is lost or stolen and deactivation, any charges made to it are your responsibility. We will issue you a replacement card. Do not punch holes in the card as it could disable the card.
  • If I get a replacement card, can I keep the old card?

    No. Your BLUECARD is actually college property and old cards should be returned. Also, once you report your card lost or stolen it is no longer active.

  • My name has changed; how do I get a BLUECARD with my new name?

    State Fair Community College
    Academic Records and Registrar
    3201 W. 16th St.
    Sedalia MO 65301
    Fax: (660) 596-7472

    • Wait at least 48 hours for your student records to be updated with your new name. Your name will automatically update in the app.
    • If a physical card is needed, bring your old card to Student Services, Hopkins 750 and a new card will be printed.


  • Can I use my BLUECARD to print if there is no money in my account?

    No. You will need to add money to your account online in mySFCC, in person at the Business office on the Sedalia campus or at the administrative offices at the Boonville, Clinton and Lake of the Ozarks locations, or in the TouchNet OneCard app as described above. 

  • If I don’t have my card or any money in my account, can I pay for printing or copying with cash?

    No. Staff members in printer locations are unable to accept cash. You will need to add money to your account in person or online.

  • What if I have an old SFCC card?

    Any prior ID card should be destroyed as it may contain personal identification on the magnetic strip.

  • Problems printing copies?

    Contact the 24/7 Central Help Desk at (866) 295-3070.

Toll Free (877) 311-7322

It's about community!

State Fair Community College provides relevant and responsive learning experiences that empower our students and communities to prosper.

Roadrunner logo
Segment Pixel