This page is designed to help students understand the process of enrolling by providing a checklist of items they will need to complete to take courses at State Fair Community College.
_____ Financial Aid
Have you completed the FAFSA? (Free Application for Federal Student Aid):
- Create your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. SFCC’s federal school code is 007628
Check the Financial Aid tab in MySFCC for a list of Red Flags that you may need to complete.
- Submit one application to be considered for all SFCC scholarships.
- Some students will have holds on their account that will prevent them from enrolling in classes. Log into MySFCC to check your holds.
MySFCC >>> Academics >>> Academic Profile >>> Holds
- If you have completed dual credit classes or will be transferring from another college, send your official transcript from each institution. Your transcript(s) will need to show all completed classes from each institution you have attended.
- If you are an A+ student, send your high school transcript with the A+ seal to SFCC’s Admission’s office.
- High school transcripts are required for health science programs
If you are interested in applying to live in the campus residence hall, go to
MySFCC >>> Resources >>> Student Life >>> Activities >>> Residence Hall
For information about living on campus, see our website.
- Academic Records and Registrar: (660) 530-5829
- Business Office: (660) 530-5826
- Campus Store: (660) 530-5840
- Disability and Counseling Services: (660) 530-5832
- Financial Aid: (660) 530-5834
- ITS Help Desk: (866) 295-3070
- Residence Life & Housing: (660) 530-5854
- Student Success Center: (660) 530-5831
- Testing Center: (660) 530-5818