SFCC-Lake of the Ozarks
After 20 years of serving the Camdenton and Lake area from the Lake Career and Technical Center, SFCC opened its doors Aug. 1, 2005, at Stone Crest Mall in Osage Beach and occupies more than 24,000 square feet on the upper level of the mall.
SFCC-Lake of the Ozarks offers an:
- Associate of Arts for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management with three specialties: Management, Marketing/Retail, Office Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Construction Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in General Career Studies
- Associate of Applied Science in Marine Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Paraprofessional Educator
Search online for classes offered in Lake of the Ozarks
Read the following information and then click here
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Lake of the Ozarks.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button to see the classes offered.
Students attending college at the Lake of the Ozarks can also earn a Bachelor of Arts or Science in business, child development, criminal justice, early childhood education, elementary education, nursing, psychology, and sociology because of a partnership with Central Methodist University (CMU).
CMU's courses at SFCC are taught in the late afternoon and early evening to accommodate working students and are designed for students who have already completed an Associate of Art or Associate of Applied Science degree. CMU's courses are also appropriate for students who are interested in personal or professional enrichment and who are not seeking a bachelor's degree.
Central Methodist University degree programs offered at SFCC are fully accredited. For more information visit CMU.
State Fair Community College-Lake of the Ozarks
3797 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065
(573) 348-0886 (fax)
(Located in the upper level of Stone Crest Mall)
Director and Business Instructor: John McMahon
Email: email@example.com Ext. 7454
Administrative Assistant: Janice Ganther
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 7450
Math Instructor: Virginia Tiffany
Email: email@example.com Ext. 7453
Extended office hours, Aug. 3-28
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All campuses closed Aug. 13
Regular office hours (except for holidays and designated closings)
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Evening appointments available.
If coming from the north, take Hwy. 54 into Osage Beach. Stone Crest Mall is at the stoplight intersection of Hwy. 54 and Barry Prewitt Memorial Drive, right across the street from Prewitt Shopping Mall.