Welcome to State Fair Community College. Thank you for your service to our country. We strive to provide our veterans, active-duty military and members of the National Guard or Reserve with the best possible support services to help meet your education goals.
SFCC is committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans’ Success, a voluntary initiative through the Departments of Education, Veterans Affairs and Defense that highlights specific ways colleges and universities can support veterans, and The Principles of Excellence.
Using Your Education Benefits at SFCC
We are happy to guide you through the enrollment process. Our Military and Veterans Checklist will give you step-by-step instructions on how to use your benefits at SFCC.
The Federal and State Benefits page outlines the various educational benefits available and links to apply.
Our Frequently Asked Question will serve as a handy tool to help answer any questions you may have about using your education benefits with us.
Meet your Military and Veterans Team
Sedalia, Boonville, Eldon, Clinton, and Lake of the Ozarks School Certifying Officials
- Sharon Kavanaugh: 660-596-7298, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Thomas: 660-596-7295, email@example.com
- Angel Mefford: 660-596-7218, firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiteman AFB School Certifying Officials
- Jeannie Harrington: 660-687-0980, email@example.com
- John Matthews: 660-687-0979, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Dannenfelser: 660-687-0981, email@example.com
- Nancy Theisen: 660-596-7203, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Office: 660-530-5826, email@example.com
General VA Questions and Form Submissions