From Canvas to student engagement, we can assist you with course design and content development. Services can be customized to fit your needs and are available at all SFCC campus locations.
We strongly recommend you meet with IDTS before developing your course to ensure best practices are being used and all compliance issues are addressed.
Areas of course design and content development include:
- Course planning, design and redesign to meet college and departmental goals and learning objectives for the face-to-face, online and hybrid instructional environments
- Content revisions and uploads for textbook conversions and updates
- Development and design support for the flipped classroom
- Assistance with identifying and measuring course and program outcomes for internal and external reporting purposes (e.g., program review)
- Course reviews and technical inspections to ensure that content is ready for the next semester
- Copyright and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Compliance with college policies and state and federal laws