September 17, 2021

On Sept. 14, there will be multiple locations where you can prepare for the upcoming Job & College Transfer Fair. Walk up to these locations or connect on Zoom for information that will help you reach your career or transfer goals! What is the Job & College Transfer Fair? Well, read on my friend.

On 22 September, State Fair Community College will be hosting a Job & College Transfer Fair, which is an event hosted and organized by SFCC’s Career Services, Student Success and Retention, and Missouri Job Center. The Fair is completely free and will be held in the Fred E. Davis Multipurpose Center.

The Job Fair will be in the gym, and The Transfer Fair will be along the walking track. The Job Fair is a fantastic way to highlight your resume to different industry professionals in a variety of fields, and it can also be an opportunity to practice your professionalism that you will need in your career.

The Transfer Fair will be along the walking track, and both will run from 9am-1pm. The Transfer Fair is an excellent way to meet with representatives from different colleges and universities, and get a feel for how they operate, and to see if their way of operation is in line with your way of operating; because, if it is not, then you may want to consider other options for transfer schools.

The Fair is open to all students, whether you are looking for a job, transfer school, or you just want to come over and mingle, it is open to you; furthermore, the Fair is also open to the public, so bring your friends and family as well!

Written by Webster Brown IV.

About the Author
Howdy! I‘m Webster, and I am a new student here at State Fair Community College. I have lived in Sedalia for nearly all my life, and I am working towards an AA Transfer degree from SFCC. When I transfer, I want to major in Criminal Justice. I am a new work-study at Student Success, and I am also a Trio student. I consider myself a very approachable person, and maybe through these blogs I can show that to be true. I hope these blogs can provide some practical advice from a new student to other new students and help you to succeed on your SFCC journey. If at all possible, I hope that these blogs can also help returning students as well, and maybe you can help me learn too!

SUBMIT A BLOG TO SFCC
Would you like to publish a blog to State Fair Community College? We’re now accepting submissions from students, staff, and faculty. Email your blog submission to Megan Spencer at mspencer8@sfccmo.edu

Toll Free (877) 311-7322

It's about community!

State Fair Community College provides relevant and responsive learning experiences that empower our students and communities to prosper.

Roadrunner logo
Segment Pixel