Are you interested in showing prospective students why State Fair Community College should be their college of choice? Apply to become a Student Ambassador!
Benefits to being a Student Ambassador include:
- You’ll gain valuable leadership and communication skills
- You’ll earn scholarship money each semester
- You’ll get to share your SFCC experience with prospective students and their families through campus tours
- You’ll assist with campus events and help students learn more about SFCC
- You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your personal résumé
- You’ll have the opportunity to network on campus
If you are interested in becoming a Student Ambassador, complete our Student Ambassador Application.
For more information, contact Admissions and Outreach at (660) 530-5833, stop by Student Services in the Hopkins Student Services Center or email email@example.com.