Welcome to SFCC! Whether you’re a first-time freshman or a transfer student, applying to SFCC has never been easier. Here’s the info you need and what to do.
- New Student (first-time freshman)—If you’ve never attended college since graduating from high school or a homeschool program or obtaining a GED/HSE—or if you have only dual credit—you’re considered a new student (first-time freshman).
- Transfer Student—If you’ve attended or attempted at least one semester of credit at another college, you’re considered a transfer student.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the online application. If you remember your old Login ID and PIN, you can log in to your old application and add a new application for the Semester you’d like to enroll in. If not, choose “First time user account creation” and create a new Login ID and PIN.
- Submit placement (ACT®, SAT® or ACCUPLACER®) scores taken within the last three years, or contact Testing Services at (660) 530-5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to take ACCUPLACER®.
- Submit all previous college transcripts to our Registrar electronically, by emailing email@example.com or FAX to (660) 596-7472.
- Submit official documentation of articulated credit, advanced credit or CLEP tests, if applicable.
- If you plan on using financial aid or A+ funding, you’ll need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit your final high school transcript.
- Schedule an appointment with your navigator to enroll in classes.