SEDALIA—State Fair Community College’s The LearningForce will offer these enrichment classes in mid- to late October.
• Photography III: Creating a Product will meet from 7-9 p.m. Oct. 11, 13 and 18 in Fielding Technical Center, Room 229. This hands-on workshop covers basic elements of composition, printing techniques and ways to display photography so you can create one-of-a-kind photo gifts. The class will work with a printing company to print products at students’ expense. Cost is $39; instructor is Brandi Webb.
• Crochet Ripples and Chevron will meet from 6-8 p.m. Oct. 17, 19 and 24 in Fielding Technical Center, Room 253. Students will learn how to crochet ripple and chevron patterns, read charted patterns and change colors. Attendance in the basic class is not required, but basic crochet knowledge is necessary. Supplies needed are a size J (6mm) crochet hook and at least two skeins of worsted weight yarn in different colors. Cost is $39; instructor is Adrienne Brigham.
• Intermediate Country Line Dance will meet from 7-9 p.m. Thursdays for seven weeks beginning Oct. 20 in Hopkins Student Center, Room 714. Favorite dances taught will include Love Those Bad Boys, For All My Life, Open Book, Simply Counting Stars, and other current dances. Previous line dance experience required. Cost is $59; instructor is Mary Donnell-Brown.
• Motorcycle Basic Rider Course will meet Oct. 21-23 on the Sedalia campus. The class meets from 6-10 p.m. Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The course is geared toward beginning or re-entry riders and has a list of requirements. Cost is $199; instructor is Chuck Buck, who is certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and the Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program.
• Intermediate Country/Western Dance will meet from 7-9 p.m. Tuesdays for seven weeks beginning Oct. 25 in Hopkins Student Center, Room 714. More intermediate turns and twirls will be taught with Two-Step and Waltz, Basics of Night Club Two-Step and couple side-by-side dances. Dancers may attend alone or with a partner, but a partner is suggested to do the turns and twirls. Cost is $49; instructors are Mary Donnell-Brown and Travis Goosen.