State Fair Community College’s The LearningForce will offer an eight-session leadership skills boot camp from 8:30 a.m. to noon on Fridays in Fielding Technical Center, Room 253, on the Sedalia campus. Sessions start March 16 and conclude May 11; no March 30 session is scheduled.
The LearningForce provides businesses and industry with customized training programs that leverage resources, strengthen the workforce, and helps companies develop a competitive edge. Courses can be offered onsite, online and on the SFCC campus.
The boot camp is a comprehensive workforce development course that teaches the skills necessary to be effective and productive leaders and managers. Topics covered in the eight sessions include the following:
- Bring Your “A” Game to Work, March 16
- Walk this Way: Understanding What Makes a Leader, March 23
- Beyond Words: Is Anybody Listening?, April 6
- Building Support for Your Change Efforts, April 13
- Goal Setting and Getting Things Done, April 20
- Fundamentals of Conflict Resolution, April 27
- Do More Coaching, Less Managing, May 4
- Time Management, May 11
The cost is $799 per person for the entire boot camp or $119 per person per session.
For more information and to register online, go to sfccmo.edu/the-learning-force, call (660) 530-5822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.