Why is Student Email Changing?
How does this affect Students?
Student Email Migration Schedule
What should I do before the Migration?
How to save your email
Install Microsoft Outlook to your Computer
Add your SFCC email to Outlook
- Select File > Add Account.
- Enter your email address and click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.
Export your email to a .pst file. You will need to keep this file and use it after the migration to re-import your email.
- At the top of your Outlook ribbon, choose File.
- Choose Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Choose Export to a file.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
Select the name of the email account to export, as shown in the picture below. Only information for one account can be exported information at a time.
- Click Browse to select where to save the Outlook Data File (.pst). Type a file name, and then click OK to continue.
- If you are exporting to an existing Outlook Data File (.pst), under Options, specify what to do when exporting items that already exist in the file.
- Click Finish.
- Outlook begins the export immediately
How to save your OneDrive files
What should I do after the Migration?
How do I login to Office365?