SFCC periodically administers several employee and student surveys including The Chronicle of Great Colleges to Work for Survey, Campus Quality Survey, Student Satisfaction Survey, Priorities Survey for Online Learners, and the Community College Survey of Student Engagement.
Institutional Accreditation and Effectiveness also coordinates the schedule for other surveys on behalf of the campus community.
The Chronicle of Higher Education’s Great Colleges to Work for Survey
College Employee Satisfaction Survey
The CESS replaced the Campus Quality Survey administered seven times between 2006 and 2016. Only full-time employees are surveyed.
Campus Quality Survey
Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI)
Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL)
Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE)
SFCC employees who want to administer a survey of students or employees should ask the following questions:
- Do you have approval from your vice president or the president to conduct a survey?
- Is the survey already built, or do you need to have it built? If you need it built, open an ITS SNOW ticket to have the survey created.
- Is the survey campuswide or department-specific?
- If it’s campuswide, contact our office to have the survey placed on the survey schedule. We reserve the right to schedule your survey so it doesn’t compete with already-scheduled surveys.
- If it’s campuswide, open a ticket with Marketing and Communications to have the survey disseminated.
- If it’s department-specific, contact Testing Services.
Note: Surveys take time! Plan early and wisely.