You did it! Congratulations on your graduation. Before the big day, make sure you’ve applied for graduation and completed everything you need to do to receive your diploma!
Step 1: Fill out the Application for Graduation
- The form is best filled out and submitted within Adobe Reader or higher.
- Internet Explorer allows the form to be filled and submitted in browser.
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browser plug-ins do not allow the form to be submitted within the browser.
- The Degree Work audit is not required if submitting via the form.
Applications for graduation must be submitted by the last day of the term you would like to graduate:
- Spring Priority Application Date: November 15, 2019
- Summer Priority Application Date: April 15, 2020
- Fall Priority Application Date: June 15, 2020
The last date to apply to walk in and purchase regalia for commencement is noon May 08, 2020.
Step 2: Review your degree audit
- Log in to mySFCC
- mySFCC >> Home >> Applications >> Degree Works
- Review your audit to determine that your program and catalog year are correct. If either is incorrect, you will need to submit a change request. See the Change Your Program or Catalog Year page for how to submit the request.
- Review your audit to determine if all course requirements show “complete” or “in progress.” If you have questions contact your navigator.
- Print your audit to submit with your graduation application
Step 3: Submit your application and degree audit
Your signature on the application for graduation verifies you have completed your degree audit and are on your way to completion. Submit your application and degree audit in person, via fax, mail, or email to:
State Fair Community College
Academic Records and Registrar
3201 W. 16th St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
(660) 596-7472 fax