Steps to Request a Roster Sync for Courses
Login to mySTAR.
Once at the HelpDesk Online login screen, use your email address and your mySTAR password for the login credentials.
Submit a new ticket.
Type Course Roster Sync Request for the short description.
For the full description, provide the following information:
- CRN (five digit course ID number) of the main course that will be available to students
- CRN(s) of the courses to be synchronized with the main course
- Start date of main course
Submit the ticket
Please allow five working days to have roster sync completed. Once received and completed, you will receive a follow-up message to your SFCC email address.
Blackboard Instructor App
You Tube Link: https://youtu.be/ZeGhoP8l0Ec
Your device needs one of these operating systems:
The Blackboard Instructor app shows the courses you are enrolled as an instructor and/or lead instructor.
With Blackboard Instructor, you can perform these tasks:
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests.
- Participate in discussions.
- Send announcements.
- Interact with your class in Blackboard Collaborate.
For mobile grading functionality, you can use the Bb Grader iPad app. Grading workflows are scheduled* to be added into Blackboard Instructor in the coming months.
For more information, go to https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App/Instructor/Feature_Guide or contact the Instructional Designer and Technology Training Coordinator at (660) 596-7258.