Vision, Mission and Core Values
State Fair Community College will be an exceptional student-centered college that empowers individuals to grow, thrive and prosper in a changing world.
State Fair Community College provides relevant and innovative learning experiences that successfully prepare students for college transfer, career development and lifelong learning. SFCC is committed to being accessible and affordable; values collaborative partnerships; and strengthens and enriches the intellectual, economic and cultural vitality of the communities it serves.
We, at State Fair Community College value:
- People: Work collaboratively in a supportive environment that keeps students central and values employees, the college family and the people we serve
- Excellence: Focus on quality and continuous improvement in programs, services and processes
- Diversity: Ensure fair and equal access for all; recognize, appreciate and celebrate the strength of diversity
- Innovation: Encourage and reward new ideas, proactive thinking and use of evolving technology
- Respect: Foster trust, courtesy and open communication
- Integrity: Promote ethical and honest behavior
- Accountability: Maintain effective and efficient programs and services
- Wellness: Encourage health and wellness among students and employees
- Fun: Enjoy and celebrate the work we do