Mission, Vision and Core Values
SFCC is an accessible, learning-centered institution, enriching its students and community by providing skills, knowledge and perspectives essential for a changing world.
State Fair Community College will be an exemplary college dedicated to institutional effectiveness, strengthening communities and partnerships, ensuring student success, valuing people, and practicing continuous quality improvement.
We, at State Fair Community College value:
- A student-centered learning environment;
- Administration, faculty and staff who are committed to excellence;
- The communities and partners we serve;
- Professional development that strengthens the individual and the college community;
- Communication that is open, thoughtful, and respectful of others’ opinions;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Exemplary stewardship of resources;
- Facilities, equipment and technology that enhance student learning;
- Measuring outcomes that support continuous quality improvement; and
- Having fun and enjoying the work we do on behalf of the students we serve.