Nestled in the Missouri Ozark hills, overlooking the Osage River, the SFCC Warsaw site is convenient to many area towns. Warsaw High School is just minutes from Highway 65 and Highway 7. The Warsaw site has seen tremendous growth in its enrollment in the past several years, and we look forward to continuing our commitment to the people in the Warsaw area.
To search online for classes offered in Warsaw, read the following information and then click here to search:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Warsaw.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button to see the classes offered.
Donna Stull, Site Coordinator
Warsaw High School
P.O. Box 248, 20363 Lane of Champions
Warsaw, MO 65355-0248
(660) 438-7149 or (660) 438-7351
Office hours will vary due to the Warsaw R-IX School District schedule. Please call Donna Stull to set up an appointment.
During the summer, contact Phil Kimmel in the Western Region Office for assistance at (660) 563-3358 or email email@example.com.
From Sedalia, take Hwy 65 South. Immediately after crossing the bridge (Lake of the Ozarks) you will exit to the right, which is the White Branch or Wildcat Drive Exit. Turn left at the top of the ramp. You will cross over Hwy. 65 and come to a three-way stop. Take a right and stay on this road for approximately 1-1/2 miles until you see the High School/Middle School on the left side of the road. Turn left onto the Lane of Champions. Park in the circle drive and enter the high school front doors (by the flagpoles). Please check-in at the front office, which will be on your left upon entering the high school.