SFCC now offers Agriculture, Industrial Technology and Practical Nursing programs at the Eldon Career Center, 113 South Pine.
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Arts degree with a concentration in Agriculture for transfer to a four-year college
- Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology with an emphasis in Electrical Maintenance
- Professional Certificate in Total Productive Maintenance
- Skills Certificates in Control Technology and Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Professional Certificate in Practical Nursing
Search online for classes offered in Eldon:
Read the following information and then click here:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Eldon.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button to see the classes offered.
Ready to get started?
Apply for admission online at www.sfccmo.edu/admissions.
(573) 348-0888 or email@example.com