Student Success Center
The mission of the Student Success Center is to work with students to help them define, clarify, and achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals. The Student Success Center connects students who have difficulty in their courses with the support and resources they may need to succeed.
A number of support services are available at SFCC to help students achieve their educational goals. If students have questions or concerns about their ability to succeed at SFCC, please contact the center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (660) 596-7253 or stop by Yeater 100.
The Student Success Center can help with:
- educational problems
- campus and community resources
- problems related to social environments
- problems with relationships
- housing resources
- occupational problems
- economic barriers to your education
- mental health counseling and referrals