SFCC now offers classes and services in Boonville at the former Kemper Military School, now known as The Kemper Campus. The building includes three classrooms and plenty of space for students to relax and do homework during breaks. The campus has computers in the student lounge and in the computer lab on the lower level.
• Complete an application for admission online at www.sfccmo.edu/admissions.
• Request official high school transcript or copy of GED be sent to SFCC.
• Request official academic transcripts from each college or university that you attended
• Submit ACT scores or sign up to take the COMPASS. To schedule the COMPASS test, contact SFCC-Boonville at (660) 882-3090.
At SFCC-Boonville, students can earn an Associate of Arts (AA) degree. The AA degree is designed for transfer to a four-year college or university. View the core requirements in the current catalog for an Associate of Arts degree. Click advising worksheets for more information.
SFCC also will assume sponsorship of the Practical Nursing (PN) program at the Boonslick Technical Education Center.
The PN program is Year One of SFCC’s Bi-level Associate Degree Nursing program. It prepares nursing students to meet the requirements of the Missouri State Board of Nursing for Practical Nursing. Upon successful completion of the PN program, all students will apply to take the PN licensure exam. Students who pass the exam may continue into Year Two of the program without having to reapply.
The PN program prepares students to be successful in a variety of health care settings, such as hospitals, nursing homes, the community, and industrial environments.
To see program admission requirements, visit www.sfccmo.edu/applications. For more information or to discuss requirements, contact Courtney Moon, nursing admissions and advisement coordinator, at email@example.com.
The program is pending anticipated approval from the Missouri Coordinating Board of Higher Education and the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
To search online for classes offered in Boonville, read the following information and then click here to search:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Boonville; for nursing classes, select Boonslick Technical Education Center.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button.
Kinsey Feldmann, SFCC-Boonville site coordinator
701 Third St.
Boonville, MO 65233
Jill Oser, Administrative Assistant
SFCC is now hiring personnel for the Boonville location. Positions include part-time instructors to teach both day and evening classes. View open positions at www.sfccmo.edu/jobs.