Mo Health WINS
MoHealthWINs is a $20 million program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration and is administered through the Missouri Community College Association.*
The purpose of this program is to meet the growing workforce needs of the health care industry and to provide educational and training opportunities to qualified Missouri citizens that leads to employment in a health care career. The funding provides tuition assistance to students and assistance to designated community colleges in the development or expansion of programs in health care careers. This strategic investment is a win-win not only for Missouri citizens by providing quality health care and stable employment but also it strengthens the state's economic health.
State Fair Community College is proud to be a part of this endeavor and offers the following health care career programming under MoHealthWINs:
- Computed Tomography (CT) - courses, which are associated with SFCC's Radiologic Technology program.
- Phlebotomy - is a course associated with SFCC's Health Care Specialist Nurse Aide Program.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - courses associated with this certificate program may be paid for by MoHealthWINs for eligible students.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) - courses associated with this certificate program may be paid for by MoHealthWINs for eligible students.
- Cardiac Sonography - course DMS 170 Cardiac Sonography I is associated with the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
Students who want to pursue these career fields are required to complete an additional admissions application. To access the application packages and eligibility forms, click forms and locate the appropriate link.
View COURSE CATALOG for program requirements.
*This workforce solution was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.