Action Projects are part of the annual cycle of accreditation for AQIP schools. Each September, schools provide Action Project Updates to AQIP on the progress of current projects, and AQIP provides written feedback on these reports.
Action Projects at State Fair Community College can be classified in one of two ways:
- Accreditation Action Projects (active or retired)
- Three current Action Projects must be published in AQIP's on-line Action Project Directory at all times.
- Retired official Action Projects can also be viewed in AQIP's on-line Action Project Directory.
- Non-Accreditation Projects (active or retired)
- Sometimes referred to as in-house projects, these projects are not published in AQIP's on-line Action Project Directory but are deemed important to continuous quality improvement efforts at State Fair Community College.