SFCC now offers classes and services in Boonville at the former Kemper Military School, now known as The Kemper Campus. The building includes three classrooms and plenty of space for students to relax and do homework during breaks. The campus has computers in the student lounge and in the computer lab on the lower level.
• Complete an application for admission online at www.sfccmo.edu/admissions and submit the $25 application fee.
• Request official high school transcript or copy of GED be sent to SFCC.
• Request official academic transcripts from each college or university from which you attended
• Submit ACT scores or sign up to take the COMPASS. To schedule the COMPASS test, contact SFCC-Boonville at (660) 882-3090.
At SFCC-Boonville, students can earn an Associate of Arts (AA) degree. The AA degree is designed for transfer to a four-year college or university. View the core requirements in the current catalog for an Associate of Arts degree. Click advising worksheets for more information.
To search online for classes offered in Boonville, read the following information and then click here to search:
- First select a term and click 'Submit.'
- You must always select at least one subject from the 'Subject' drop-down box. To select multiple subjects, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while making your selections. To select all subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the 'Shift' and 'Ctrl' keys, and then click the last subject.
- Next, go to the 'Campus' drop-down field and select Boonville.
- If you want, narrow your search further by making selections in the other drop-down boxes.
- Finally, go to the end of the page and click the 'Class Search' button.
Kinsey Feldmann, SFCC-Boonville site coordinator
701 Third St.
Boonville, MO 65233
Jill Oser, Administrative Assistant
SFCC is now hiring personnel for the Boonville location. Positions include part-time instructors to teach both day and evening classes. View open positions at www.sfccmo.edu/jobs.